The Sweep Challenger Evo II riding jacket is one of the fundamental pillars of the Sweep riding gear range. Tests prove that waterproof Dry-Tek membrane under Polytech surface fabric will keep you dry for a long time. An excellent universal jacket always ready for new adventures, even in slightly chillier weather. The waterproof membrane of the Challenger Evo II jacket is permanently installed under the surface fabric, which gives it a slightly lighter feel as compared to the four-season Adventure riding jackets.
- CE FprEN17092-2018 approved riding jacket.
- Pattern profile cut: Touring.
- Polytech surface fabric.
- Removable CE EN1621-1 protectors on shoulders and elbows.
- In the back, a place for Sweep Solidb 2 back armor. Solidb 2 grants 2nd level (best) protection.
- A place for Sweep Hexac chest armor.
- Waterproof Dry-Tek membrane with waterproofness 14,348mm H2O and breathability 19,241g/m2/24h.
- The front zipper is protected by a flap with Velcro fasteners.
- Removable warm liner that retains its properties after washing.
- Special reflective materials.
- Ventilation zippers on the chest and back.
- Adjustable arm circumference, chest and waist circumference.
- Two zippered hand pockets.
- Large back pocket.
- An inside chest pocket and a separate cell phone pocket.
- A small pocket for cell phone headphones.
- Can be joined to all Sweep riding pants by a waist