Wolverine II is a hybrid riding jacket combining sportiness and the spirit of adventure. The profile cut of the windbreaker-like riding jacket is sportier than usual, but the waterproof Dry-Tek membrane and warm liner can still be detached. Therefore, Wolverine II is a sporty riding jacket suitable for negotiating one curve after another, and if the riding conditions should become hot, both the Dry-Tek membrane and warm liner can easily be removed for maximum comfort in sultry weather.
- CE FprEN17092-2018 approved riding jacket.
- Pattern profile cut: Sport / Touring.
- Polytech and Super Guard surface fabrics.
- Removable CE EN1621-1 protectors on shoulders and elbows.
- In the back, a place for Sweep Solidb 2 back armor. Solidb 2 grants 2nd level (best) protection.
- A place for Sweep Hexac chest armor.
- Removable waterproof Dry-Tek membrane. Membrane waterproofness 14,348mm H2O, breathability 19,241g/m2/24h.
- The front zipper is protected by a flap with Velcro fasteners.
- The warm liner and Dry-Tek membrane can be used crosswise.
- Special reflective materials.
- Ventilation zippers in armpits.
- Adjustable arm circumference, waist circumference.
- Two zippered hand pockets.
- An inside chest pocket and a separate cell phone pocket.
- A small pocket for cell phone headphones.
- Can be joined to all Sweep riding pants by a waist connection zipper.