Union pants are lightweight, water-repellent denim riding pants most suitable for commuting or wearing on top of other pants. Union pants have no waterproof membrane, which means that unlike Touring-type pants intended for longer trips, they are comfortable for daily wearing and there is no need to worry about sweating on the road even if the weather gets hot.
- CE FprEN17092-2018 approved riding pants.
- Pattern profile cut: City.
- Polytech surface fabric.
- Removable, height adjustable CE EN1621-1 knee armor.
- Separate hip protection available.
- Belt holders.
- Adjustable leg width.
- Two hand pockets and two back pockets.
- Suspenders are available separately.
- Can be joined to all Sweep jackets by a waist connection zipper.